Our 2 day course is designed for beginners or experienced presenters. The classroom environment is informative, supportive and friendly, with the emphasis on allowing youto explore your own skill sets.
There are a number of state management personal development tools used and deliverd during the course, and lots of practical experience provided.
By the end of the session you will be able to:-
- Deliver presentations with confidence in both content and ability to deliver
- Understand how to manage speaking space - Deal with audience questions effectively - Create powerful engaging presentations - Manage audience states - Use NVC (Non Verbal Communication) to engage with an audience
- Understand how to use presentation software effectively (This is NOT an I.T. course!)
- understand and manage their speaker state.
- Explore and understand how to deal with nerves and increase self confidence
Mobile phone/Tablet/video camera with storage space available required for video exercises..
Laptops not essential.
External venues can be arranged at an additional cost
Travel & Accomodation Not included in price listing
Certificate of attendance issued at the end of the day.
Pre-requisites: Suitable for all levels, those new to presenting and experienced presenters who would like to deliver more effective presentations