Your personal data collection will be limited to full name, email address, Skype Address, and enquiry details
This website does not share personal information with other sites/businesses.
1. Information about cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree to their use, is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device. They contain information that is transferred to your hard drive.
The cookies that we could use can be split into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around within the website when they are using it.
This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
2. The cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
- Visitor Analytics _ga Used by be.infoready to see how our website users navigate the site. Active for 2 Years
- Visitor Analytics _gat_gtag_UA_108182312_1 Used by be.infoready to see how our website users navigate the site. Active Until you close the browser
- Visitor Analytics _gid Used by be.infoready to see how our website users navigate the site. Active for1 Day
3. How you can block cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use the functionalities contained on it.
[Steveadamspresents.com] (Steve Adams) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Steve Adams
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following categories of data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the website (Site), interacting with the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use the site and when you report a problem with the Site. The information you give us may include your full name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well details of your enquiry.
- Information we collect about you. This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Site. It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also to indicate where the Site requires improvement.
- Information we receive from other sources. No information or data about individuals is obtained from any other website.
This also includes information that we receive from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and so on. We will notify you should we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
2. Uses made of the information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other services that we, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or SMS, from which you can opt out at any time.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy (please see the “Where We Store Your Personal Data section below for more details).
Information we receive from other sources. No personal data or information is requested from other sources
3. Disclosure of your information
- We may share/disclose your information with a third party if:
- The services you request are related to a 3rd party service provider. The data will be limited to name and email address.
- We will never sell or pass on your personal data to a third party, with the exception of the above.
- No disclosure or transfer of your information will be to persons or entities outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
4. Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on a secure computer system or cloud based email storage centre, namely Google Mail servers. To ensure the security and privacy of your data we will:
- Use a secure firewall;
- Use up to date anti-virus protection software;
- Use a password protected PC
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your rights
- You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent or we no longer provide you with a service);
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below. In some cases, we are permitted to charge a small fee of no more than £10 in respect of our administrative costs.
If you would like to request the information we hold about you under a Subject Access Request (“SAR”) you can find out more here
If you feel that your rights have been breached in any way, you should contact Steve Adams at 17 Ridgemoor rd, Leominster, HR6 8EJ or lodge an official complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website (https://ico.org.uk) or by writing to:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Or visit the website and use the contact page to send your enquiry.